- Mother: *sings along to the radio* Who dat who dat? I-g-g-y~
- baby: b...b-...
- Mother: *stops*...Your first words!
- baby: B-B...
- Mother: C'mon sweetie, you c--
- baby: BE QUIET TIFFANY
- Mother: W-...W-
- Baby: NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I YELLED AT A GIRL LIKE THIS I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU HOW DARE YOU
- Mother: I-I--
- Baby: YOU DONT KNOW WHERE THE HELL I COME FROM YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH BUT I AM NOT A VICTIM, I GROW FROM IT AND I LEARN
- Mother: ...
- Baby: TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF
We teach kids to fear animals like rats, snakes, spiders, etc. that are harmless 99% of the time but do we ever warn them about the real danger
WHY DOES IT HAVE TEETH ON ITS TONGUE
I am a gooseologist and I can tell you that geese live on a healthy diet of children’s souls which can only be properly chewed with unholy tongue teeth